In this article, we provide a list of resources for you to reference when it comes to making accessible content in Evolve.
- This website is focused on eLearning and accessibility: https://www.elahub.net/
- The full WCAG 2.1 guidelines: https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/quickref/#principle1
- An example of a free to download color contrast tool (others are available):https://developer.paciellogroup.com/resources/contrastanalyser/
- JAWS screen reader: https://www.freedomscientific.com/products/software/jaws/
- NVDA screen reader: https://www.nvaccess.org/
- VoiceOver screen reader: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/voiceover-guide/welcome/web
- Narrator screen reader: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/complete-guide-to-narrator-e4397a0d-ef4f-b386-d8ae-c172f109bdb1
- British Dyslexia Association: https://www.bdadyslexia.org.uk/advice
- RNIB article on what frustrates web users with accessibility requirements: https://www.rnib.org.uk/rnibconnect/web-accessibility-people-disabilities
- UK accessibility regulations: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2018/952/contents/made
- US accessibility regulations: https://www.w3.org/WAI/policies/united-states/
- Other territories’ accessibility regulations: https://www.w3.org/WAI/policies/
Did this article help?
Let us know by leaving a star rating or review at the top of this article.