The Question Result component lets you display feedback to learners based on the number of questions answered correctly in selected question components.
This article provides an overview of the Question Result component, component setup, and behavior.
The Question Result component lets you present feedback conditionally depending on which question components have been answered correctly or incorrectly. The displayed feedback can also be configured to show a graphic together with the text.
The Question Result component is fully responsive.
Component set up
To add this component, follow the steps in this article:
Add a Component
Explore everything there is to know about Evolve. This collection begins with the basics of Evolve and completes with information on the tool's more advanced features. Feel free to start from the beginning or hop around to the specific section that suits your needs.
The Property Panel for the newly added component will then open automatically for you to customize set-up.
Or click anywhere on an existing component to open the Property Panel.
In the General section:
Add Title, or a Display Title, as needed. Display Title is seen by learners.
Scroll down and add your Body. Use the text editor to style and format your text, as needed.
- Add Instruction Text that tells users how to use the component.
- Include an Aria Label for screen readers, as needed.
- Add No Feedback Text. This is text to display when there is no available feedback.
- Add Score Text Prefix as needed. This prefix is shown in the Result Question component before the score amount when using scores.
- Add Score Text Postfix as needed.
- Amend the Score Text Settings as needed.
Add Feedback Items
In the Feedback Items section, you Add Feedback to your Question Result component.
For each Feedback Item:
- Set the number of Required Correct Questions before this feedback is displayed.
- Select a Feedback Image to display with your Feedback item.
- Set Image Per Device Size as needed.
- Add Feedback Image Alt Text as needed.
- Select Graphic Position. This is the position of the Feedback Image relative to the Feedback item text. Select from the options Left, Top, Right, or Bottom. By default, this is set to Top.
- Finally, in the Feedback Item section, scroll down and add your Feedback Text. Use the text editor to style and format your text, as needed.
Add, duplicate, and delete Feedback Items as needed.
In the Behavior section, you Select Question Components for Feedback. Do this by clicking the Show Components dropdown and selecting what components are used to determine the feedback in the Question Result component.
Did this article help?
Let us know by leaving a star rating or review at the top of this article.